Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Molson Canadian

Brewed by: Molson Canada
Country of Origin: Canada
Beer Style: Pale Lager

Ratings (1-10 scale) and notes:
Aroma: 2 (not much at all)
Appearance: 4 (fair color, decent head)
Taste: 4 (neither bad nor noteworthy, but aftertaste lingers)
Body: 3 (typical for beer of this style)
Finish: 5 (lingers.....)
Price/Value: 6 (at $5.29/6 pack, on par with domestics)
Total Beer Guy Score: 24/60

General Notes:
Not bad, but there are other imported Canadian beers out there I'd rather spend my money on.  I know this is a staple of Canada like Grizzly Bears and Mounties, but it's hard to discern what the fuss is over.  

I'd Drink It When:  I was actually in Canada.  It's inexpensive, but one can do better unless you're trying to fit in.  If you brought this to a party, people would laugh.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment